How to update apps on firestick?
To update apps on your Firestick, you can follow these steps:
- Turn on your Firestick and ensure it is connected to the internet.
- From the Firestick home screen, navigate to the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Using the remote control, move to the right and select the “Settings” option.
- In the Settings menu, scroll to the right and select “Applications.”
- Within the Applications menu, select “Appstore.”
- In the Appstore menu, you will find an option labeled “Automatic Updates.”
- Make sure it is turned on. This will allow your apps to update automatically whenever updates are available.
- If you want to manually update individual apps, go back to the Appstore menu and select “App Updates.”
- You will see a list of apps that have available updates. Navigate through the list using the remote and select the app you want to update.
- On the app’s page, you will see an “Update” button. Click on it to initiate the update process.
- Wait for the update to download and install. The progress will be displayed on the screen.
- Once the update is complete, you can either launch the updated app directly or go back to the App Updates page to update other apps.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your apps on the Firestick are kept up to date with the latest features and improvements.